Share your input on the future of District community services and recreation programs.
Over the past two years, community recreation has changed, and we would like your feedback on what the future of community recreation should look like to meet the needs of our community.
Some things we would like to know:
- What is working now and what isn’t?
- What should our hours of operation be?
- Should registered programs be offered monthly or seasonally?
- Should daily activities be open for registration or drop-in?
- Are there programs you would like to see in the future?
- How do we embed equity and diversity into our programs and services?
- With the Red Cross swimming program coming to an end this year, what is important for the District to consider for a new swimming program?
Take the survey
Visit westvancouverITE.ca/play to take the survey. The survey will be open until Tuesday, May 31 at 4 p.m.