6. Whittall Real Estate takes care of all the paperwork. From writing up the offer, to reviewing seller disclosures, to filling out escrow instructions, to reviewing the title work and closing documents. . . it’s nice to have a trained professional by your side to handle the paperwork and to help answer any questions you might have. Being that we’ve done this more than once, we’ll help you cross your T’s and dot your i’s and follow up with all the parties involved to make sure everyone meets their deadlines.
7. A buyer’s agent is a great resource of knowledge and information. Not only are we very familiar with the history and demographics of the area, but we know a lot about real estate. We will educate you about market conditions, and answer any questions you have about the home buying process, including Strata Docs, Residential Tenancy, redevelopment and the contract itself. Our goal is give you the best and most accurate information to help you make the best possible informed decisions.
8. You benefit from a network of professionals. Over time, we’ve developed good working relationships with several home inspectors, mortgage lenders, and other professional tax and legal advisors. We know from experience which ones have delivered on time consistently and which ones have fallen short of the bar. We’ll help you find the right professionals to help ensure a successful buying process without any regrets.
9. Whittall Real Estate looks out for your best interest at all times. We have a legal and ethical responsibility to represent your best interest at all times. Some of the duties that your agent has to include: loyalty to you, promoting your best interests, disclosing known material facts, maintaining confidential information, and accounting for any money they handle in the transaction. If your agent knows something about the seller that might influence your decision to buy or not or to alter your offering price, We have a duty to disclose that to you, it’s our Fiduciary duty. In short, it’s nice to know that someone has your back when you’re in the trenches of buying real estate.
10. It’s nice to have a friend in the business. One of the things we enjoy most about working with Buyers & Sellers are the friendships and relationships that are formed. Our goal is to provide you with outstanding professional services and make sure you feel the same way once the transaction is completed. Your friendship and trust mean more to us than any compensation we get from selling real estate. We hope that if you ever need help buying or selling real estate in the future, or if you know anyone that needs help buying or selling real estate, that you’ll give us a call!